Monday 25 August 2014

A Day as a Teacher: Our Reflections.

 I felt a little worried because I thought I would not be able to conduct a proper lesson or take care of the class properly. I then thought of the lessons that you taught us in the computer lab. You used a Microsoft Word to keep us quiet.                                                                                                                                

The only difference is that I used a Microsoft PowerPoint to demonstrate the lesson and I used the Microsoft Word to discipline the class.                                                                                                                    

I have learnt a lot from this experience and I learnt that it is not easy to be a teacher. Thank you Miss Cheryl for helping me throughout the year and I hope the whole 3 Integrity will go to 4 Integrity next year!

Written by: Oswald Wong

6 comments:

  1. John’s boss,Ben was waiting for him behind a house. He wanted John to steal some money because he wanted to get revenge on his old worker, Adam because Adam had arrested Ben but blamed it on Ben. At that time ben was only 18. He got a job more earlier because he was too smart and he had to skip some level’s of school. Like when he was ten he skipped to sec 1 and more he actually became a successful police officer and went on to diploma and Adam was jealous of Ben because Ben was more smarter than him. And that is how most of the story had begun…..
    By Fahimah,Megan,Waibiba and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you,Oswald!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am kj
    i agree what oswalld has said
    meet u at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Kai Jun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Oswald!But this year,2015,our 4 Integrity class's computer/ Projecter is still not working. So what are you going to do then if you Miss Cheryl ask you to be a teacher?
    By, Quak Yi Xuan

    ReplyDelete